I am a post-doctoral fellow of the research foundation Flanders (FWO) and member of the Center for logic and philosophy of science
of Ghent University in Belgium.
Expect here to find some work on logic, the history of algebra, recreational mathematics, chess, computer chess and shogi.
- NEW! Sources, bibliography and information on wasan, native
Japanese mathematics here.
The Father Henri Bosmans (S.J.) archive is now complete with 295
publications. Most of these are available in full text.
- Theorem prover based on the method of restricted socratic transformations
now extended to 15 modal logics
- Completed a study on Récréations Mathématiques(1624), preprint availabe as [PDF].
Presented at the History of Science Society annual meeting in Austin.
- Socratic proof theorem prover for modal logics
- Theorem prover based on Socratic Proofs
- Some sources on history of algebra are now in a database
- Some new logic theorem provers
- My match against Habu
- My Erdös number appears to be six
- Automated theorem proving for CL and paraconsistent logic CLuN
- Knight tours on an infinite chess board are now on Sloane's
database of integer sequences! (with Hans Secelle). Try 1,10,3,16,19,22,9,12,15,18,7,24,11,14,5,20,23,2,13,4,17,6